Tuesday 24 March 2015

MGTOW Lifestyle

Okay, since I have stopped being so damn negative about A Voice For Men, I have decided to go over there and have a look-see at what's going on. Here is a beautiful way to eat well, enjoy yourself, and make Feminists cry all-in-one:

Eating while MGTOW: Buck buck chicken

What made me laugh my ass off was this bit:
I then have a fortnight’s worth of protein for the price of buying some crazy feminist harpy two sour apple martinis.
The man writes so much truth there, as well as in the rest of his article.

Similarly, for the price of a bottle of Grand Marnier, I can't really take a feminasty out on a decent date. Besides, I get far more enjoyment from sipping just a little bit at the end of a hard day's work, rather than sitting across from someone who hates men and is looking for any excuse to say "you just want to fuck me!" after I've fed her a good meal.

Well, no duh, you crazy cunt. I mean, five minutes ago, sure. Except that you just turned my boner off. So no, I don't want to fuck you. I'd sooner stick it in a knothole than your nasty, rancid, infected, infested hole.

Dates for these feminists: none

Money wasted on feminists: none

Fucks given about feminists: none

The modern crazies are so completely clueless. It's almost breathtaking how stupid they are. Morons, the lot of them.

So what can we do? Just like buck-buck-chicken up there: do everything cheaply and enjoy ourselves. Cook some good food. Work out so you're healthy. Go out and enjoy the world, do some swimming or fishing or hiking or whatever (being in good shape helps here). Have a sip of your favorite drink at the end of the day.

And ignore the women. They don't deserve to share our relaxed, happy, awesome lifestyle. Certainly, the feminist-indoctrinated types don't bring any joy with them - for themselves or us. The others, well, they just want to enjoy the lifestyle without helping in the hard yakker of building it. That's the purest definition of a parasite that you can think of.

Unlike buck-buck-chicken, I can't be bothered making these morons cry. I'd rather read a good book out on the deck while I sip my Grand Marnier and listen to music and the chicken cooks for an hour. The morons can rant and weep off somewhere in the far distance where their whining and wailing won't disturb and drag down my good mood.

Be well and enjoy your lifestyle, brothers.

2 comments:

  1. the easiest way to make the buck buck chicken better is to cover the pan whilst roasting with tin foil and perhaps adding some onions, garlic and some herbs and seasoning with salt and pepper. Or alternatively marinade it in piri piri sauce if you like spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to put it in a glass-lid dish, a little water and some kind of spud/kumara/carrot/pumpkin, stuff the chicken with cheese and mushroom, brush with some olive oil and fresh-picked rosemary from my garden. Give it 1/2 hour with the lid on then 1/2 hour with the lid off so it can crispy a little.

      Recipe hints on this blog FTW and pain for the feminists - who can't cook for shit.

      Delete