Monday 16 March 2015

Jessica Valenti - Male Tears

Okay, sometimes I'm bloody slow to "get it". Guess you learn something new every day.

So JB gave Jessica Valenti a mild slapping upside the head, which I commented on here.

Then this morning, it suddenly clicked to me: "Male Tears". Duh, fuckwit, "the eye that cries when most pleased" - aka a penis aka semen.

So I double-checked on Urban Dictionary for Male Tears: yep, it's slang for semen.

It's a sub-rosa call-out of: "I do oral", "I'm into bukkake", "I want a pearl necklace".
If you want a pure example of "ignore what I say and look at what I do" - here is Feminism's poster-child. Hell, her mouth is wide open in that "insert cock here" position for the next playa.

Brought to you by Crap Colored Glasses™ - only $1k the pair and cheap at 10x the price.

4 comments:

  1. You got her number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might even be a Dubai Porta Potty chick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's probably too much feminist screed in her for that. Though Dubai isn't the only place it happens: there's plenty of home-grown also.

      Delete