Monday, 27 January 2014
Sunday, 26 January 2014
Thursday, 23 January 2014
Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Monday, 20 January 2014
Sunday, 19 January 2014
Friday, 17 January 2014
Monday, 13 January 2014
Sunday, 12 January 2014
"Wife ordered to keep room tidy, serve three meals a day - but expect NO affection...and she must stop talking when he demands it."
A MISOGYNIST'S MANIFESTO: EINSTEIN'S LIST OF DEMANDS IN FULL
You will make sure:
- that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;
- that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;
- that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.
You will renounce all personal relations with me insofar as they are not completely necessary for social reasons. Specifically, You will forego:
- my sitting at home with you;
- my going out or travelling with you.
You will obey the following points in your relations with me:
- you will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reproach me in any way;
- you will stop talking to me if I request it;
- you will leave my bedroom or study immediately without protest if I request it.
You will undertake not to belittle me in front of our children, either through words or behaviour.