Do we have compassion for the screwball cunts who get fat or cut their hair? Not particularly. Which is why we shame these fat cunts at every opportunity. The fat shaming week was brilliant, exposing corpulent disgust with enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to hair shaming month, it's already starting well.
There are three roots for this shaming:
3/ compassion - WHAT?!
Okay, to explain this shit.
Disgust: these fatties are literally revolting to look at.
Selfishness: if we shame them these fatties might actually get their shit together and lose weight, becoming easier on the eye. That or they'll stay at fucking home out of shame. Either is a selfish win for us, especially if they're more fuckable. Even if we won't fuck them some other guy will, taking the heat off the types of women that we find desirable. That'll also make them less narcissistic, a selfish double-win for both us and them.
Compassion: what the fuck? We men in the Manosphere don't have any compassion!
Hush, grasshopper. Listen and learn.
We are the most compassionate pack of fucking bastards towards fatties that you will ever run across on this planet. If we can shame one fattie into thinness, then we have immeasurably improved her life in the following ways:
• quality of life - feeling awesome and glorying in her physical body
• vibrant health - much reduced risks of early death, heart disease, type II diabetes, etc
• reduced public costs - people in vibrant health are not a drain upon our health systems
• better sexuality - a former fattie with 4"+ of padding can suddenly get a decent deep fucking with the average 5.5" male cock - probably the best fucking she's had in a long time - happiness for all!
• better fertility - fatness often leads to fertility problems (like polycystic ovarian syndrome) - add that to age problems (another subject) and you need all the help you can get girl
So, who has the most compassion:
— me telling her to drop twenty kilos in the gym and to grow her hair down to her butt
— her female frenemies and wanky males saying "it's not the outside it's what's on the inside that counts", encouraging her to mutilate her sexual attractiveness by cutting her hair and screwing up her life by dis-incentivising her to lose weight
Any woman with true sense will take my bastard behaviour as the deepest act of compassion that anyone in the world can and will ever do for her.