Friday 22 May 2015

The Poisoned Fruits of Feminism

Feminism - to hell with your manufactured hysteria. This is the true fruits of your sick mindset.

'Cold-blooded attempt to hurt children' - Playground laced with hundreds of fish hooks

This is more important than your bullshit. This is more important than your so-called freedom. This is the brain-damaged things that your ideology - focused on destroying families - has caused.

Crime. Alcohol. Drugs. Who knows which or what else was involved? There are some seriously sick and twisted people out there. Their number is on the rise.

By the way: I know in passing the man in the two photographs, with the fish hook and the metal-detector. I'm glad that he helped find that shit. Good on you Nick - though I know it's not the way you wanted to get exposure for your organization.

As someone said: "Glad that was caught before some kid got a handful or faceful of hooks."

I'm going to be away for a day or two. For some reason my mood is bleaker than normal.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, cuz. Take it easy. We want to see you educating and enlightening us for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lay off of the Grand Mariener for those couple days as well. It's not good to self medicate with alcohol when you're feeling down. Opt for a coffee or tea instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciated and good advice. Not needed though - alcohol abuse is not one of my failings.

      Instead I spent time with my brother, did some exercise, some cooking, and read a book in front of the fire ("The Knowledge: How To Rebuild Our World From Scratch"). It left me in a better mood.

      Since the weather's looking decent, I will get my arse out there and do some serious walking for a couple of hours.

      Delete
  3. Maybe they need to move the playground further away from the mosque.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH! Possibly, though I think that this is the more home-grown variety of scumsucker.

      Delete