Tuesday 30 December 2014

X Is My Life

We've all heard it in our time. It could be anything.

"Surfing is my life!"

"Jogging is my life!"

"Dancing is my life!"

Which immediately makes me think: "You have a pretty crap life."

These things are luxuries, enhancements to life. They are fun, on the side, not the all-consuming central "need" that these crazy cunts make it out to be.

"My children are my life!"

"Family is my life!"

I could almost get behind these - except that we know what a crock of fucking shit it is. Women have been known to mistreat and kill their own children when they get into relationships where the new man doesn't dig the kids. And they've certainly stepped out and had some strange cock outside their family/husband life.

The only thing that is "her life" is doing her crazy best to cram her cunt.

Here's the real secret: if she makes a living at it, then it's her life. She sure as fuck won't be proclaiming to all and sundry "X is my life!" Because it's just a fuckin' job that supports her life.

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by Crap Colored Glasses™ and Black Poison Soul. Also too much hanging around crazy cunts who declared way too often: "Dancing is my life!"

1 comment:

  1. More often than not, dancing on the pole is her life.

    ReplyDelete