Tuesday 9 July 2013

Rights

I have no idea where I got this from, thank you whoever you were that gave me the idea. Essentially it has been sitting around in my hard-file for a couple of years and I decided to share.

Rights:

I have the right to not get married.
I have the right to not be some woman's bitch.
I have the right to not take your shit.
I have the right to say no.
I have the right to be disgusted.
I have the right to my self-respect.
I have the right to my own opinion.
I have the right to my own standards.
I have the right to be left alone.
I have the right to look after myself first.
I have the right to enjoy my life.
I have the right to relax.
I have the right to not explain myself to you.
I have the right to be presumed innocent.
I have the right to ignore your shaming tactics.
I have the right to ignore your questions.
I have the right to ignore your fears and insecurities.
I have the right to ignore you entirely.
I have the right to dump your ass.
I have the right to shine in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment