Thursday 16 November 2017

Revealing the Chameleon

MakeApp.

Normally I would not get on the bandwagon with this one - because on the whole, it doesn't really matter. (Misogyny lol...nah fuck it, not that interested on the whole. Though it is amusing how the crazy bitches are spinning and spitting. Definitely coughing up a dose of full retard.)

Then I ran across this video - The Haggening:
In the video is a picture of a tweet that went out (I think from the developer):
The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But take off her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
Yes indeed.

From that one tweet, I realized that this is how you shatter that fuckin' pedestal once and for all. How you rip that mindset of pussy-worship out of your head, if you're still struggling with it. Also, how you start to destroy the blue-pill mindset far and wide.

Reveal that fuckin' chameleon, in all it's gory, once and for all.

For this reason, I suggest very strongly that every man should get this app and use it on a couple of the so-called hot stars - and on any girl that he has the hots for. In fact, for any friend of yours who won't shut the fuck up about X girl, tell him: "Just get MakeApp and strip that inch of shit off her face."

It's likely to be a very sobering experience.

For giggles (and my sins - I am definitely going to hell for this one) I used it on several photos to see what the result would be. (You get 5 photos free, more you have to pay a couple bucks for. Yes, I spent a couple bucks.)

Emma Watson (dat luvverly face of the HeForShe movement):
Jessica Valenti (our favorite "I bathe in mens tears" bukkake-freak feminasty):
Scarlett Johansen ('cause who don't like them titties?):
Myself (no, you can't see that) and a female friend (no, you can't see that either).

For myself, it looked like it added about 5 years - a little grungier, a little bit more sunburned, etc. Nothing like what it did to the photo's above. Adding makeup smoothed it all out and made me look about 10 years younger. (No duh, why else do wimminz wear fakeup? It looks actually like this app show's what she will look like 5-10 years in the future. You no longer have to check out the mother as per Terrence Popp's advice - a helluva time- and life-saver by itself.)

My female friend, she actually looked halfway okay. A little paler, the eyelashes gone, the eyebrows a little thinner and washed out. Perhaps the kind of "girl next door" look, from my youth - before girls starting slapping an inch of shit on their faces.

This app seriously needs to go big-time viral. Just for guys who want to destroy their illusions for all time.

Amusingly, there are settings for putting on more makeup ("moar fakeup! bwahahahahah!"). Ho-lee-shit, talk about bad. I am talking sweet transvestite Dr. Frank-N-Furter right outta the Rocky Horror Picture Show freakishly bad.

Come to think of it, that also is worth having the app for. Just to see how freakish this shit can go. Remember, 50 years ago fakeup was only for prostitutes. Now half'a these teenage girls make a prostitute look normal.

Brought to you by Crap Colored Glasses™, only $1k the pair and cheap at 10x the price. But fuck it, just grab the app and spend a couple bucks on it. HELL of a lot cheaper.

Plus, the Russian developer deserves to get rich from this. To you man: I raise a glass of Grand Marnier. That. Is. Great.

--edit--

Already happening, from /r/MGTOW:
It helped me get over this girl I was kinda stuck on. Holy crap this is like an app sent from the heavens. Went from an 8 to a 5. The reason why women are freaking out about it is because they KNOW it is accurate. Love you guys
--edit 2--

Perhaps this will destroy the hundred billion selfies a day craze in it's tracks. Also the instagram models and Dubai Porta-Potties biz. No girl who has ever posted a selfie is going to be feeling "safe".

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Ooooooh! Why has nobody done Theresa May? Now that is one HAWT chick who needs to be brought to her knees. I look at her and I just turn into a puddle of gooey feelz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing APP indeed! I like the fact that Lena Dunham is naturally so repulsive that it makes her look a minus 4

    ReplyDelete