Monday 3 February 2014

PostSecret Mindset

It is time again for my regular look at the modern mindset as revealed via PostSecret:


Hard to tell if this one is a female suffering from depression (1 in 4 Americans) or someone who got back stabbed.


It is well-known that women are the biggest shoplifters and thieves.


When your girl starts working out furiously for no apparant reason then she's preparing to jump ship. Dump her proactively.


What'd I write above about theft.


I'm picking that this is a sexually-frustrated chick.


Nice of you to show your ass off to the world. Come over here so I can spank it, you attention-whore.


...


So you can hook a man to pay that PhD off.


Pining for Alpha.


Low self-image is good - let it inspire you to work out harder.


The fact that you are so fat that you can do this is an indictment already.


Like I chainsawed my heartstrings in self-defense.


Just bang him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment