It starts early.
Like the little girls I heard earlier this evening, while I was cleaning my gutters. Sounded like 8-12 age, and singing along to a song that their momma was playing loudly: "I don't giiive a fuck!"
Yay momma! I don't giiive a fuck either! What a prize brood of sluts and slags she is
Let's look at how this kind of thing begins to degenerate into the third world shithole that is places like...the Middle East.
The picture isn't pretty. Still, it's time to join the dots.
Women want only the top 20% of men. The remaining 80% are either invisible or can go fucking die, so far as they are concerned.
In a woman's mind, it is better to be a sex-toy to the top 20% of men than it is to be with those other fucking losers.
So what might that actually look like? Do we have a society on this planet which looks, just a bit, like that?
You know, with Islam, a man can have up to 4 wives.
Let us imagine.
Say that 80% of women are snapped up (relatively speaking) by the top 20% of men. Then the remaining 20% of women goes to the next 10-20% of men. Leaving 60-70% of men free to fuck goats, young boys that they can catch, each other - and also to go straight to Allah and the promised 72 virgins via the only real job that is available:
Islam is reinforced by women. Why not? It's to their advantage. Most of them get to be with the top 20% of men - and it's 100% socially acceptable.
Is that why we have leftists heading over to the Middle East? Teh wimminz wanting to be
All in a socially acceptable manner, too.
The delusions in this world are amazing.
Brought to you by Crap-Colored Glasses™, only $1k the pair and cheap at 10x the cost.
It's time to go wandering down the beach again as I chill out some more. It's a cloudless night - take full advantage of life, my brothers!