Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Thousand-Cock Stare

A while back Heartiste put up a post about the Thousand-Cock Stare. I did my own little post on it here: Slut Face

Let us revisit the graphic:
Oh yeah, very attractive. A slut who has hit the wall after 500 Miles Of Cock has run through her, 6 to 8 inches at a time.

Tonight I was walking around a local nature track, where all the exercise-bunnies go. I came across that look on a girl walking along the track. The girl was a teenager, under 20 years old.

Yeah, you don't have to hit the wall to achieve this status any more. That thousand-cock stare strikes younger and younger by the day. In fact, her mouth was even more of a rictus than the single-parent woman in the above picture - very V-shaped.

I have to admit that I stared. Then I hurried on my way. I didn't want her asking me: "What are you staring at?" Because my answer would have reflexively been: "Your thousand-cock stare." Which in retrospect, I sure as shit wasn't prepared mentally to do.

9 comments:

  1. The white knighting in the graphic is pretty funny, too. "She wants mature because immature made her a single mom." Yup, just keep speaking up, dude. Another woman that won't sleep with you after standing up for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll repeat what I posted elsewhere before - this is not a 'mature man' they seek. It's a willing host.

      Delete
    2. A few probably do - because I haven't had experience with them all to say otherwise.

      Delete
    3. I think it's fairly ambiguous as to what was intended by the remark, "she is looking for a mature man because an immature man made her a single mom; I didn't take it as a white knight looking to stand up for the woman, but as a comment regarding a woman's desire to behave recklessly with a bad boy, then to go out looking for a more mature man to straighten out the bed she's made.

      Delete
  2. Many cultures have a word for smile that does not reach the eyes.

    ReplyDelete