Monday 10 February 2014

PostSecret Banality

I find myself becoming less-interested in people - generally because most of them are banal and pathetic. Similarly, the "secrets" reveal more and more just how banal and pathetic and desperate people are.

Perhaps it's simply a sign of cynicism, yet that's the truth. At any rate, here is this weeks pathetically desperate PostSecret secrets for evisceration and commentary.

Sounds like a soccer mom high on crystal meth or P. I'd say "back to the kitchen" - only you're already there.

You could have said "no". You didn't. Slut.

Woman in denial.

I make my own Pesto also. Are you someone that I know?

The bravado of the female hamster, trying to rationalise.

Going by the card image: chick who lost big-time in girl-society.

Sounds like the chick above.

Pathetic sack-of-shit Beta maggot.

Pining for her Alpha.

A month or two ago, I mentioned that women were the biggest shoplifters. Natch.

Welcome to desperately sad women and pathetically sad men. Welcome to the poison that is our society. Welcome to The Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment