Tuesday 17 March 2015

Haggling - Joke of the Day

Attributed to many people, and with many variations. The so-called "red pill" has been out there for a long time, it's just the pussified modern men have been browbeaten down to not passing timeless wisdom like this on to the next generation. How society has been moulded by the feminist narrative!

This one's attributed to George Bernard Shaw.

George Bernard Shaw was on a train one morning, reading his paper. After a while he looks up from his paper and says to the girl in the cabin: "If I gave you a hundred thousand pounds, would you sleep with me?"

Girl: "Yes, I would."

GBS: "Hmmmm." He goes back to his paper again.

After a few minutes, he looks up from the paper to the girl: "If I gave you ten pounds, would you sleep with me?"

Girl fumes: "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

GBS: "We've already established that. Now we're just negotiating the price."

Men always knew that women were like that. The dictates of "nice" society be damned.

1 comment:

  1. http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/03/07/haggling/ - the original version is more to the point, I think.

    ReplyDelete