Monday 2 February 2015

Pussy Is Still Overpriced

Vox Day puts up a post about prostitution in Germany:

"Forced" into $120k per year

Now, I'm not going to go rabbiting on about the crime and poor women angle of things. We all know that it happens and that ain't the focus of this anyway. (I can just imagine a SJW going on about "how horrid it is for teh wimminz" blah fucking blah.)

My take is simple - pussy is still overpriced. I put up this comment:
They make a bit less than I do for the hard work of: laying back, opening their legs, pushing back, and squealing enthusiastically. In contrast I do Oracle database and Cisco Networking. 
The disparity in education and time'n'effort put in is illuminating.
Twenty years of sweat and effort and education - and some whore can part her legs to get a sizeable chunk of dosh that is getting up towards to what I make a year.

Imagine how that must feel to some poor bastard of an electrician, refrigeration engineer, etc. He puts in ten years, is making (say) $50-60k, and someone who is eighteen and just happened to be born decent-looking and with a cunt can part her legs and make twice what he makes.

Pussy is still too damn expensive. There are too many thirsty men out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment