Stolen from Tom Kratman's website:
1. If you believe that general intelligence exists, is heritable and at all testable for, you're a racist.
2. If you point out that liberal philosophies and programs intended to have a good impact have had a disproportionately bad impact on the ethnicities targeted by liberals, you're a racist.
3. If you notice that other cultures have some problems, you're a racist.
4. If you notice your own culture has had some successes, you're a racist.
5. If you try to identify subcultural problems, you're a racist. If the problems existed or got worse under liberalism, see item 2, above.
6. If you're mainstream American culture, and don't hate that culture, you're a racist.
7. If you're capable of noting unpleasant facts about subcultures and discussing them without your brain fogging, you're a racist.
8. If you won't kowtow and grovel as soon as someone accuses you of racism for one of the reasons above or below, you're a hopeless racist.
9. If you do not believe that mankind is a tabula rasa for liberals to make whatever they think would be good to make of man, this week, you're a racist.
10. If you don't take personal responsibility for all the evils of slavery, you're a racist. This is true even if you only arrived from Poland last week.
11. If you're white, you're a racist.
12. If you're white and just arrived from Poland last week and don't accept that you're a racist, you're a racist.
13. If you try to interject logical thought into a discussion of culture, you're a racist.
14. If you refuse to admit culture is a racial matter, and a liberal wants to conflate the two, you're a racist.
15. If you believe that race and culture are indistinguishable and a liberal decides that you shouldn't conflate the two, you're a racist.
16. If you believe that black or Hispanic girls who are paid by liberal inspired programs from the age of 13 to have babies will have babies, you're a racist.
17. If you believe that girls of whatever color who are paid to have babies will then have babies but then, insensitively, observe that a smaller percentage of white girls do, certainly because they haven't been targeted for as much "help" from liberals, you're a racist.
18. If it doesn't bother you that the truth offends liberals, you're a racist.
19. If your name is Tom Kratman and you write and in your writing your heroes and heroines tend to be from minorities while your villains are white liberals, you're still a racist.
20. If you read The Bell Curve, you're a racist. On the other hand, if you didn't read it but wrote a scathing review on Amazon anyway you might not be a racist provided you take personal responsibility for 300 years of slavery even if you just arrived from Poland last week.