Thursday 17 October 2013

I Love You

I have lost track of the number of women who have said "I love you" in the throes and aftermath of orgasm.
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

Help me, I broke apart my insides
Help me, I've got no soul to sell
Help me, the only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God
To women, lust equates to love. Don't be fooled by that, anything can come out in extremes of passion. Her deepest desire is to be violated, desecrated, and dominated. Women who have trouble achieving orgasm via vaginal intercourse will have enthusiastic multiple orgasms with your cock deep in her turgid anus, and she'll happily gobble her own shit off your dick once you've filled her ass with your seed.

Turn this warning of poison to your advantage - don't be afraid to lie in the heat of the moment (or passion). She will and does.

Two more books that you should read as a man, relevant to this:

The Prince, by Niccolo Machiavelli
48 Laws of Power, by Robert Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment