Sunday 3 December 2017

Congratulations

...you remarried a fuckin' hairdresser.

Both amusing and fuckin' appalling.

Alright, this is a bloke that I've known for six-odd years. He split up with his wife of 20 years something like 5 years ago - because she was an alcoholic with zero impulse-control.

Apologies. I meant to say "she just happened to fall on all those cocks, she swears it, it must be true".

At least mine wasn't one of those cocks. Though she made a great try for it. Funny how I always ended up with the hot-as blue-eyed blondes chasing me. (Though given that I've got green eyes, maybe not quite so unexpected, hahaha. I even used to be somewhat blonde as a young'n, and still have somewhat mousy-blonde hair that's turning grey. Bah. Older, darker, wiser.)

Back to him. Congratulations. You got rid of alcoholic-stupid and went straight to fucking crazy. (With a couple other flavors of crazy in between, before wising up and dumping them.) Now you're compounding your personal stupidity by putting a ring on that crazy.

And she's a professional fuckin' liar to boot, one who makes other women look "beautiful".

Lap it up, man. Pushing 50 and still ruled by your cock. And I thought that I was bad, still being a horny bastard at 51.

Just get MakeApp and run her through it. Believe me, I've just done it, she doesn't look that great.

Brought to you by Crap-Colored Glasses™, only $1k the pair and cheap at 10x the price. Now time for some Grand Marnier on ice to wash down this dose of nasty black poison.

3 comments:

  1. I've been warned about hairdressers. Most guys will inevitably end up with the same type woman - unless they see the error of their ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairdressers are a nightmare. I don't know why. Is it because they are a kind of crazy artist? They've all been liars too... but that's true for every woman.

    What is it with hairdressers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, this reply is turning into a full post. I'll make it one for you both.

    ReplyDelete