Sunday 3 September 2017

Entitlement and Expiry

So I find facecrap to be an endless source of amusement. (I'm fucking nasty and enjoying the schadenfreude.) The most recent example is two posts from an asian slag who is in the process of hitting the wall.

Post #1: Slag brags about parking on a dotted yellow line (a no-parking zone) so she can go get her morning coffee from an expensive place. (Status-whoring FTW!) Her justification for parking there: She's asian and there is so much racism against asians in New Zealand that FUCK YOU I'M GONNA PARK THERE YOU RACISS MOTHERFUCKER!

Heheheheh. Entitled female cuntism FTW.

Post #2: Slag grumbles about taking a month to lose weight, now she is slim again, and she's not happy 'cause her face looks a bit wrecked. (This is asian slim, ie sweet-fuck-all, a strong breeze would blow her over.) One of her mates wished they were 18 again, she wasn't interested: at age 18 she was smoking like a chimney and drinking like a fish. (Smoking ten kays of pole too. Slag FTW!)

Heheheheh. Hitting the wall FTW.

Yes, said slag is in the process of hitting the wall, trying to find someone to support her during her last years. She's been making noises in my direction. Thankfully, I've never been attracted to asians. Way too plate-face for my taste.

Most especially these days: fuck no, alla them are shit outta luck when it comes to me. They can find some retarded fool or die alone. The shit just ain't worth it.
"I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to be better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you're competing with my comfort zones."
-- Horacio Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment