Friday 12 April 2013

Watch the world burn

I fucking hate people.

They do stupid shit for no apparent reason. Or "just because" is all the reason that they can come up with. Or "it seemed like a good idea at the time" - that's a classic, an oldie but a goodie! "I was drunk/stoned/both" - like, wow, man! "Funny as fuck eh!" - great story mate!

Reporter: So, why did you jump off the roof of that building?

Victim: Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Duh uh dribble.

In any situation that you can imagine. Walk through the bad parts of town at midnight? Sure! Try that pill? No problem! Fuck that guy and catch something that makes you sterile? Bring it!

Fuck! It drives me nuts that stupid cunts (of both sexes) do this sort of stupid shit!

Do these fucking morons have a fucking death-wish?

I sit and watch these fucking retards. I watch them doing the same dumb shit, over and over, that they did from age fifteen. They're thirty-plus now - it hasn't sunk into their heads yet.

What bothers me most: THEY DON'T LEARN FROM THIS FUCKING SHIT.

There's no sense in people, it's all giggles and fucktardism!

So.

I paste this veneer of a shallow, uncaring sack of shit over my real personality.

From behind these cold eyes, I watch people destroy themselves, giggling and laughing as they do it - because its funny-as shit for them, eh cunts.

I don't say a damn thing as I brood in my inner darkness, watching the poison which fills our society.

I sometimes wonder if the bleakness and blackness somehow seep out of me, visible to others.

But then, I think, fuck it. People don't want to hear sensible thoughts. They just want to have fun, fuck the consequences.

So I leave them to it. Just watch the world burn, and laugh in the flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment