Tuesday 1 November 2022

Fuck You're Cold

Yup.

"Why?"

Meh.

"But why? Would it really hurt to show some of your self?"

Yup.

"You know, if you were more open, you might find a really great girl."

Like you?

"Well..."

So you're not really interested. You just want gossip and shit from someone reputed to be a cold-ass stone.

"..."

Let's see. Tats. Snot ring. Overweight. Lookin' fuckin' raddled too - too much booze, and probably a heavy smoker. Waaay too much makeup, which even my blind-ass eyes can see. You're ten years younger'n me too. Shit, I look better'n you do, even though the damn Covid fucked my gym over and closed it down.

"Why won't you talk about yourself?"

You ain't got anythin' I want, hoe. I'm'a go play a computer game, or watch the Alien movies, they're more interesting than your skank ass.

"Hey! Where're you going?!"

====================================

Make sure it's worth it, brothers - before you even think about bothering to open up anything to a camel that wants to get its head in the tent.

Remember: Women want fried ice.

And mansplaining is abusive.

BPS

No comments:

Post a Comment