Friday 30 March 2018

A Basic Difference

This one's about basic ethics. Also how that translates into basic decency in any society. (At least, any society that I - and likely you - want to be in.)

Yes, an odd topic involving philosophy. Damn relevant though. You see, Leftists and Feminists and Marxists and the entire SJW crowd in aggregate lacks the first (basic ethics), which by extension then translates to them lacking the second (basic decency). You can add that most women on the whole are severely lacking in basic ethics too, which causes further rather large problems.

Let's say that there are two general groups of things in the world. (An academic's $20 word would be "classes" of things.)

The first group might include: my wife, my child, my family, my dog, my cat, my girlfriend, my friends, my employer, my employees, random people and things out in the world. Most people might lump "my job" into this group.

The second group might include: my clothes, my car, my house, my computer, my tools, my garden, my business, my health, my life, my thoughts, my opinions, my time, my choices, my money, and various other "stuff" that you personally own.

There is a basic difference between the two groups.

The second group you are free to do with as you wish. Use them, lose them, wreck them, waste them, whatever - however you wish.

The first group you are not free to do with as you wish. Using them, wrecking them, whatever - is basically called abuse, murder, rape, pedophilia, theft, etc.

(Please note: Unlike the insane leftist brigade, most normal people are fully aware of the difference between beating and discipline. The former is abuse, the latter is intended to teach the difference between accepted/desirable and not accepted/desirable behaviour. The result is dogs which bite the faces off children vs seeing-eye dogs, and destructive criminals vs a scientist or brain-surgeon. Call it useless vs useful, worthless vs worthwhile.)

From this basis of ethics we can see how basic decency flows. Keeping those two groups properly separate makes a person basically decent. You can expect certain reasonable behaviours from them, expect them to not fuck you around, to not steal from you, to not destroy your personal stuff, etc. This doesn't automatically make them a pussy, they're just not gonna fuck you around without a damn good reason (ie some slimy fuck started it).

Of course, mixing the groups has huge potential for fucked-up behaviours. This is where you get mommy dearest frivorcing hubby for $$$ and weaponising "her" children in the process. This is where you get confiscatory taxes that go to pay the "less fortunate" aka deadbeat no-hopers (and those running the scam). This is where you get theft (like the latest South African stealing of land from the Boer farmers).

This is where you get unilateral punishments all out of proportion to the "crime", plus "crimes" which are so stupid that common-sense has been lost in an attempt to "punish" the "guilty".

(Where the fuck does this greedy claiming of high expenses for child support "for the benefit of the childreeeen" come from? Never mind, I already answered: greed.

Where does cheating and cuckoldery come from? From when one of the pair says that the relationship is "for my benefit", rather than "for our benefit". The general benefit of children and society can go hang, fuck ya'all, it's all about me. Me me me me meeeeeeeee!)

Now let's look at the Leftist, Feminist, Marxist, SJW brigade as a whole. These indecent people pieces of shit do not separate these two groups. From this fact flows all the troubles that these scum cause.

Telling you that you will think in certain ways and that certain opinions that you happen to hold are wrong. Censoring the same. Intruding into your personal life and time and space to do so.

Blaming you for the shortcomings of themselves and others.

Stealing from you for the benefit of others (especially themselves).

And if you don't like it: ruining your life (often with manufactured lies - false rape accusations, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?). In extreme cases: imprisoning you or beating you to a bloody pulp or killing you as an example to others who might be thinking of stepping over the line in the sand that they've drawn.

Thank you, Communism. You are a playbook for the worst scum of our and all other society.

This "fuck you very much" brought to you by Crap Colored Glasses, only $1k the pair and cheap at 10x the price. Now for some Grand Marnier to wash the taste of nasty, greasy poison outta my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment