Friday 13 November 2015

Are They Morons Or Subversively Brilliant?

I was in the process of doing my little jot of Monk Mode, happy in my wee space while sorting out my life and torturing myself at the gym (especially with that bloody Ab-Wheel) -

- until I made the mistake of opening up social crapia and started vomiting in stanzas. Barf.

The latest piece of shit going around appears to be from the feminazi-leftist-fucktards who infest the world like maggots. I will insert it here, however I found it so patronizingly stupid and frustratingly juvenile and moronic that I couldn't watch more than about 30 seconds.

I strongly urge you to *NOT* watch this:
You watched that? You poor bastard. Quick, have some alcohol.

Now, all that fucking crap aside. You probably thought that this post was going to be a rant about "fucking moron asswipes, fucking idiot women should be taught not to put themselves in at-risk situations, less than 1% of men would actually commit rape, stop claiming false rape you cunts" and et-fucking-cetera.

While that lot is true - nope.

Once I recovered a bit, and relaxed for a couple days, I can't decide if the makers of this piece of shit are either morons - or subversively, ab-so-fucking-lutely, brilliant.

Because, thinking on a deeper level, you could probably not come up with a better way to absolutely piss off anyone who has:

1/ an IQ of 100+
2/ not been brainwashed to the point of death

So, is it the efforts of some mangina'd, feminazi-inspired lunacy? In which case: LOL you crazy cunts, thank you for showing your true colors!

Or, is it the efforts of some Black Knight genius? In which case: Thumbs up to you, you mad motherfucker - go hard!

It's all in the way you think about it. You decide.

PS: The best part about it, is that it's being spread by the crazy femicunts themselves. We don't need to say shit, just look at it and sneer. Simply remember to stay away from the crazy cunts who spread this "tea consent".

2 comments:

  1. https://dividuals.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/why-fat-act-is-a-godsend-for-the-right/ - in this case, I vote morons.

    ReplyDelete